How to Book a Trip
There are two easy ways you can book a trip:
- Hit the Book Now button next to the trip you want to sign up for and fill out the secure online form. You can call us with your credit card number or send a check with the appropriate deposit or full payment.
- Print our Registration Form and mail it it to the address below including a check with the appropriate deposit or full payment.
NOTE: Your registration will not be processed until we receive the minimum deposit due. If you use a credit card please note the bank charges a 3% fee.
PO Box 10885
Eugene, OR 97440
The Booking Process
- When we receive your registration and payment, we’ll send you a traveler’s profile and a medical consent form to complete. The traveler’s profile is valid for two years. The medical consent form is permanent once signed by the traveler’s legal guardian (or the traveler if they are their own legal guardian). Booking is not complete for until both forms are returned to us. Previous travelers may already have these forms on file.
- Once we receive all the required forms, we will register your traveler for their vacation and you will be sent a confirmation letter, billing statement, and information on optional travel insurance.
- Full payment is due 90 days before departure for Hawaii, Alaska, cruises and international trips, or 60 days before departure for all other domestic trips. If full payment is not received before the due date, your payment and your space on the trip may be forfeited unless special arrangements have been made in advance.
Late Booking Fee
Book early to ensure a spot on the trip of your choice!
Booking may be accepted after the “Book By” date specified next to the trip, but the package price is subject to airfare increases and late booking fees. Call the office to inquire about availability 541-686-1013.
- Trips that close 60 days out (domestic continental U.S.): if there is space and time permitting (up to 45 days before the trip departs) we can add a person for a $150.00 fee plus any extra airfare.
- Trips that close 90 days out (Alaska, Hawaii, cruises and international): if there is space and time permitting (up to 60 days before the trip departs) we can add a person for a $250.00 fee plus any extra airfare.
Hawaii, Alaska, cruises and international trips have a deposit of $800, and full payment is due 90 days before departure. All other domestic trips have a deposit of $500, with full payment due 60 days before departure.