What is included in the package price?
• Award winning quality with over 27 years experience in special needs travel.
• Airfare based on the west coast cities of Portland, Seattle, & San Francisco. We’ll adjust the airfare position based on your departure city.
• A low ratio of 1 chaperone for every 3 or 4 travelers.
• Expertly planned itineraries tailored to accommodate our trip participants.
• All hotel and lodging.
• All meals at the destination.
• All entertainment, tickets, tours and admissions–at no extra cost.
• A small & friendly average group size of 20 people.
• Full-time services of an experienced and professional Tour Group Leader.
• All tips, taxes, fuel and service charges are covered.
• Guaranteed tour price locked in the moment your reservation is accepted.
• Free stuff including a keepsake photo album filled with pictures from the trips and a very cool Trips Inc.™ t-shirt. Collect one from every year!
• A courtesy phone call before and after every trip to answers questions and give feedback.
• Rave reviews and recommendations from our travelers, their families and caregivers. We have an amazing 80% traveler return rate!
• Trips Inc.™ is an accredited travel company with the Airline Reporting Corporation and the International Air Transport Association, and is a member of the American Society of Travel Agents. We have an on-staff accredited travel agent who will make all your travel arrangements.
• Guaranteed new friends and a great time filled with fun and new experiences!
What level of support do you provide?
Our support ratio is 1 chaperone for every 3 or 4 travelers. Trips Inc.™ chaperones assist travelers with medications, spending money, and prompts for bathing, hygiene, dressing and using the restroom. If your traveler requires any hands-on personal care for hygiene or medical reasons, they may need to bring a personal care provider for their safety and well being. All our travelers are assessed before each trip to make sure they have the best support put in place for them to travel safely.
Can I still register for a trip after the “Book By” date?
Booking may be accepted after the “Book By” date specified next to the trip, but the package price is subject to airfare increases and late booking fees. Call the office to inquire about availability 541-686-1013.
- Trips that close 60 days out (domestic continental U.S.): if there is space and time permitting (up to 45 days before the trip departs) we may be able to add a person for a $150.00 fee plus any extra airfare.
- Trips that close 90 days out (Alaska, Hawaii, cruises and international): if there is space and time permitting (up to 60 days before the trip departs) we may be able to add a person for a $250.00 fee plus any extra airfare.
Can we send a care provider with our traveler who has extra support needs?
Absolutely! We have a lot of travelers who bring their own care providers. It is the traveler’s responsibility to provide and pay for their care provider to go on the vacation. Care providers pay the same all-inclusive package price as the traveler. The traveler and their care provider will be upgraded with their own private room.
Are your vacations wheelchair accessible?
Several of our trips are wheelchair accessible. Lift vans are also available at some destinations. Please note the symbols next to the vacation descriptions. If the traveler needs a wheelchair to keep up with the group, we can provide a Trips Inc. chaperone to assist them at an additional cost.
How does a traveler get to their destination if they live in another state?
Trips Inc.™ has our own travel agent on staff who will arrange air transportation from your area to the vacation destination. Since we serve travelers from every state in the country, we will meet you at, or enroute to, our final destination. While the traveler does not need to navigate the airport on their own, they do need to be able to fly unaccompanied in some cases. Airline gate assistance passes can be obtained to walk your traveler through security and directly to the gate and we will meet your traveler upon arrival at the final destination.