What is included in the package price?
- Award winning quality with over 30 years experience in special needs travel.
- A small, friendly average daily group size of 5-6 people.
- A low ratio of 1 chaperone for every 3 or 4 travelers.
- Expertly planned itineraries tailored to accommodate our trip participants.
- All our Tour Group Leaders have 12-30 years experience leading our trips.
- All VIP entertainment, tickets, tours and admissions–at no extra cost.
- All transportation at the destination.
- All hotels and lodging. We stay at 3-5 star hotels.
- All meals at the destination.
- All tips, taxes, fuel and service charges are covered.
- Guaranteed tour price locked in the moment your reservation is accepted.
- A keepsake photo album filled with pictures from the trip and a cool Trips Inc.™ t-shirt.
- A courtesy phone call before and after every trip to answer questions and give feedback.
- Rave reviews and recommendations from our travelers, their families and caregivers. We have an amazing 80% traveler return rate!
- Trips Inc.™ is an accredited travel company with the Airline Reporting Corporation and the International Air Transport Association, and is a member of the American Society of Travel Agents. We have an on-staff accredited travel agent who will make all your travel arrangements.
- The included airfare portion of the package price is based on departure from Portland, Seattle, San Francisco, Sacramento, Denver, Dallas, Phoenix, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Salt Lake City! For all other cities, we’ll adjust the airfare portion based on where you are departing from.
- Guaranteed new friends and a great time filled with fun and new experiences!
What level of support do you provide?
Our support ratio is 1 chaperone for every 3 or 4 travelers. Trips Inc.™ chaperones assist travelers with medications, spending money, and prompts for bathing, hygiene, dressing and using the restroom. If your traveler requires any hands-on personal care for hygiene or medical reasons, they may need to bring a personal care provider for their safety and well being. All our travelers are assessed before each trip to make sure they have the best support put in place for them to travel safely.
Can I still register for a trip after the “Book By” date?
Booking may be accepted after the “Book By” date specified next to the trip, but the package price is subject to airfare increases and late booking fees. Call the office to inquire about availability 541-686-1013.
- Trips that close 60 days out (domestic continental U.S.): if there is space and time permitting (up to 45 days before the trip departs) we may be able to add a person for a $150.00 fee plus any extra airfare.
- Trips that close 90 days out (Alaska, Hawaii, cruises and international): if there is space and time permitting (up to 60 days before the trip departs) we may be able to add a person for a $250.00 fee plus any extra airfare.
Can we send a care provider with our traveler who has extra support needs?
Absolutely! We have a lot of travelers who bring their own care providers. It is the traveler’s responsibility to provide and pay for their care provider to go on the vacation. Care providers pay the same all-inclusive package price as the traveler. In most cases the traveler and their care provider will be upgraded with their own private room.
Are your vacations wheelchair accessible?
Several of our trips are wheelchair accessible! Lift vans are also available at some destinations. Please note the symbols next to the vacation descriptions. If the traveler needs a wheelchair to keep up with the group, we can provide a Trips Inc.™ chaperone to assist them at an additional cost.
How does a traveler get to their destination if they live in another state?
Trips Inc.™ has our own accredited travel agent on staff who will arrange air transportation from your area to the vacation destination. Since we serve travelers from every state in the country, we will meet you at, or enroute to, our final destination. While the traveler does not need to navigate the airport on their own, they do need to be able to fly unaccompanied in some cases. Airline gate assistance passes can be obtained to walk your traveler through security and directly to the gate and we will meet your traveler upon arrival at the final destination.